dinsdag 5 januari 2016

Lief Sacret Night

Tried my Lief jsk for the first time today.
Had a hard time with that headbow!

Jsk, Headbow: LIEF
Socks: Aatp
Blouse: Vintage
Wristcuffs: Bodyline
Juwelery, Shoes: Offbrand and Summer Tales Boutique
Bag: Btssb

 Neurdie Picture with glasses ...

I was feeling quite sick today, there was a meet-up in Brussels and I had to skip but,
I decided that I did want to get dressed up and go out for a moment to get some fresh air to clear my head!


 I love walking in nature <3 it's so calming and soothing!

To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed in this JSK, the fit is totally off for me!
Lief only made a S/M and L/XL size. my size is in between sizes and as I was doubting about what to do about it, I contacted LIEF and asked about this! LIEF told me that I should get the bigger size so, thats what I did. I expected to jsk to be on the large side but I also expected that the jsk would just be loose but, the part above my bust just stands right up and really doesn't look good al all!
As this is my ultimate dream-dress that I was lusting for since the day it came out the fist time... you can imagine the letdown when I tried it on and saw it totally doesn't fit!

Thank you so much for watching and reading!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten