zondag 17 januari 2016

snow

My first try at a more aristocrat outfit...
As there was snow today for the first time, I felt the need to go out and take pictures!


JSK: Handmade
Jewelery: Offbrand, Taobao and etsy
Hairaccesorie: Summer tales Boutique
Blouse: Alice and the pirates
Wig: Ebay
Shoes: Bodyline
Bag: Vintage
Underskirts: Hellbunny and Taobao

It looks cold but, it doesn't feel all that cold! 
I'm still experimenting a lot with my posing skills! 
The pictures are taken right in front of my house :) normally it's a really ugly looking view but,
the snow made it look pretty!


 Me being silly in front of the Camera!

Thank you so much for watching and I hope you liked my pictures
They are unedited!
I really loved the way the lighting was so I just left them all in original state!
Concrit is always welcome


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten