maandag 14 maart 2016

Le Salon the Made in Asia 2016 and Dream Theater


Le Salon the Made in Asia 2016 or short MIA2016. 

I went on Sunday alone, to have some fun, to shop and to hang with my buddy Joke.

Before I left the house I asked my husband to make some pictures from me so I would have some nice once cause I decided I would not take my big camera with! 

 Waiting for my train
Trying to get some Vitamin D in my system <3 <3

I went on Sunday alone, to have some fun, to shop and to hang with my buddy Joke.

Before I left the house I asked my husband to make some pictures from me so I would have some nice once cause I decided I would not take my big camera with!  

After a 3 hour long trip with the train that went surprisingly smooth, I arrived at the venue. Joke was already there as she was with her car!
Joke and me <3

Joke was cosplaying Dotty from rescue-rangers, a cartoon from my childhood! I thought she did a great job on her costume and all my love for choosing this particular character and making me reminiscing to my old self watching french TV in the early mornings. 

Google Picture
Picture from Joke's Instagram

Mia was more fun then I expected. I don't like crowded places and tend to just avoid them at any cost! This year the convention was divided in a different way and they used several more rooms! this was there was more place between the isles and it didn't felt like is was extremely crowded! 

First I went to look around at all the small shops! There were many cute things but I couldn't buy everything I wanted cause that's impossible. I did manage to buy heaps of sticker and cute tape for my collages and my logbook! I also got a bento-box, 2 cute badges and 2 pairs of earrings and the fist Otomo Lolita sewingbook <3 (I am still extremely happy with FINALLY getting that book! best investment ever <3 )
I think I managed to do a great spree (spent more then I planned to of course!!! )

 I got MANY MANY stickers... My personal goal was to get more craft supplies and I think I succeeded! My bento-box was a little unplanned buy but, I really needed one and I liked this one a lot cause it's practical, big and has a fork and spoon in it)

Mine is a little more pink-ish then this one :)

 Closeup from the stickers and the pen I got

 Mermaid like earrings and glittery heart-shaped earrings 

 Cute tape with hello kitty, Hero... <3 <3 

 Food stickers, Sheep stickers...

 Other cute stickers and my Otomo lolita sewing book NR1

More sticker-masking tape!

Almost forgot... I also got myself 2 pins, A "sailormoon" one and a "I am a princess" one
(sailor one not pictured :3 )
(colorful star necklace made by my friend Mintyfrills btw)

After shopping Joke and I went to the hall where there were seats and food-stalls! As I am vegan I can't really trust there will be food for me so I brought my own food (Banana, Cornbread and homemade choco) 
 
I was super happy I got my own food cause when I saw the long lines at the food-booths, I was a bit chocked about the lines!

After dinner we met up with a  photographer, Indie Deny Photography 
 Kawaii Pose he made me do ^^ 

 Backlight picture, I really like this one :) 

Joke and me :D <3 

Afterwards we went to the game room and I started taking pictures!
Sadly there weren't many Lolita's present so I sometimes felt a little out of place with all these cosplayers! Some really had epic costumes!

 Cute picture Joke made with my cellphone
( I always forget what this animal is but it's so CUTE)

 Having a first impression

 Color-Code
At the concert they were all wearing solid black outfits :P a but contradictory I thought!

 Gig from Color-code 
Their dancemoves were ON POINT!!!
I really liked their music but it was super loud so I didn't stay till the end as I didn't want to be deaf before I went to the Dream Theater concert! :P

 Me and the "Atomium" in the background

 Spotting my lolita friends <3 

 As always, their outfits were spotless 

me, Aly, Bee and Maurraine

 Cute DIY candy
(Didn't get any cause I don't know of it's vegan or not... I presume not!)
 
 Really Cute Bat Necklaces from Clovered

Shopping Joke

After some last shopping, I changed my outfit for the concert!
I felt like a true Tumblerina ;)
At the very end I still managed to meet up with Maria and have a little chat.
Maria looked so CUTE in her Fancy Box <3

 At 18.30 My husband picked me up from the convention to go see Dream Theater :D
We weren't allowed to take any picture but, the dude next to me did managed to make 1 picture and I asked him if he was open to share this with me.
My husband was a little disappointed about our seats but for acoustic reasons these once were the best but, sadly we were sitting a great distance even though we payed for a more expensive ticket! 

The concert itself was epic. Dream Theater never seems to disappoint!
The music was great! The imagery on the background that represented the story from their show were also very cool! 

It was a great ending of my day and weekend <3
I got home at about 1 in the morning! I was exhausted but fulfilled!
(and also a little deaf!)

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it and it was a little interesting! 

Pictures my husband made in the morning: 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten